View Single Post
Old
01-10-2013, 08:48 AM
hockeylegend11

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitsfan67 View Post
I think people are getting way to ahead, there is a lot of ground to gain to make he play offs and we dont know how these guys will play together...good looking teams sometimes just don't work out I know its Basketball but look at the Lakers, great team and I feel they have no chemistry. Will see how the Spits do on the ice and they have to hit the ground running, I mean 7 points out is a pretty steep hole even with games in hand, there can't be players taking nights off and the best players on the team have to be the best players every game... I hope with a bit more of a solid team infront of him Pavelka maybe can break his slump and play great again, when the guy plays with confidence and to the top of his ability he is one of the best goaltenders in the league. And what about he Koekoek is the deal official yet? And if it does I doubt he's on his way here without confirmation and I doubt he would get here from Peterbourgh in time for game time.
My guess is that he will be here by 2 or 3 oclock at the latest,I expect him in the lineup