View Single Post
Old
01-10-2013, 10:13 AM
hockeylegend11

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyax View Post
I think the writing is on the wall that this team will finish in 8th. They are 11 points behind 7th place Soo. I know they have 3 games in hand but the Soo have been playing very well as of late, and 11 points is a fairly big mountain to climb. They should be able to catch a Trochek less Spirit and hold off a young Erie team that is playing much better since the coaching change. The bottom line is they'll play London and get taken to the woodshed, and Warren will be left wishing he would have gotten something for Koko.
Unlike last the Knights are going with 2 rookie tenders with zero playoff experience,while its a team i rather not play,you never know what could happen,injuries,goaltending
I say get to the playoffs and take your chances,Windsor"s top 6 forwards and top 3 or 4 d will score more then they did a couple of weeks ago
I think its like a new team and hopefully they will treat every game like its a playoff game till the end of the year,London will be on cruise till the end not the best thing maybe