View Single Post
Old
01-10-2013, 09:31 AM
RayzorIsDull

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeylegend11 View Post
Unlike last the Knights are going with 2 rookie tenders with zero playoff experience,while its a team i rather not play,you never know what could happen,injuries,goaltending
I say get to the playoffs and take your chances,Windsor"s top 6 forwards and top 3 or 4 d will score more then they did a couple of weeks ago
I think its like a new team and hopefully they will treat every game like its a playoff game till the end of the year,London will be on cruise till the end not the best thing maybe
Definitely need the 7th seed just looking through recent western conference 1-8 playoff meetings. Ever since London beat Plymouth in the 01-02 season the 1 seed has won 10 straight series which is no surprise. The big stat though is the 1 seed is 40-2 in those 10 series, London beat Owen Sound twice in 10-11. Maybe Windsor could win a game but as you can see the 8th seed doesn't have much if any success against the 1. This isn't like the NHL where and 8 seed and 1 seed might be seperated by 12 points, in the OHL teams are often seperated by 25+ points.