View Single Post
Old
01-10-2013, 10:06 AM
kingsfan
Yes my liege!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holden Caulfield View Post
Urgh, a one line joke turns into a huge Alberta vs California debate My bad.

Anyways, the news about a potential Mitchell injury is concerning though...Martinez/Voynov would not be such a big deal since Hickey could probably step in and do a fine job there...but a Mitchell will be hard to replace. Hickey is a LH shot, but I wouldn't feel particularly good about a Greene-Voynov or Hickey-Voynov second pairing...that'd be a hard hole to fill, perhaps even harder than Kopitar (or even Doughty as well) since the Kings have the offensive depth to handle that (or offensive defensemen), don't think they have the defensive defenseman depth to replace the stability and veteran presence of Mitchell...wait and see I guess.
Does anyone know if A-Mart/Voynov/Hickey have played together extensively on the same pairing in Manchester (5-on-5)? If so, which combo would have the most degree of familiarity with either other? Same question for Voynov/A-Mart/Muzzin and for A-Mart/Voynov/Campbell. Got to think if we need to recall a D-man, it'll be one of Hickey, Campbell or Muzzin. I lean towards Campbell personally, though Hickey deserves to get a cup of coffee at some point to.

Of Muzzin, Hickey and Campbell, are any non-waiver eligible?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holden Caulfield View Post
As someone who lives year round in Winnipeg, I could use some ****ing beaches and warm weather right about. Can't WAIT until I make it out to LA (hopefully in the next two years) and Australia (hopefully the next 3 years)...
As someone who has to dig through a 600 mile long snow bank just to get to Winnipeg, rest assured I will be sending you hate mail when you go to LA and Australia

kingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote