Thread: Line Combos: 2013 Line Combos
View Single Post
Old
01-10-2013, 10:20 AM
TSA0402

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MandyAlwaysKnows View Post
true. Which is why I certainly don't think the team is doomed if Spezza stays.

I just think it would be better. That lineup I posted... don't you guys think it's guaranteed to get a top 3 pick? MacKinnon or Barkov or whoever would just be great.

Top 3 pick + that Wild package... putting aside your attachment to Spezza, don't you guys think it would be better for the team?

This season is perfect to tank... Foligno + Kuba > Latendresse + Methot. Cowen is gone. Short season. Perfect timing for one last tank job.

Spezza was GREAT last season. Getting older or not, it's possible he never repeats that performance. So inconsistent.

He played like a top 5 centre in the world. Well, he's not. Him hitting 30 now, he's gonna be going down, not up.
Just like Columbus was guaranteed to get Yakupov?

Ottawa has great goaltending, #1 d-man, some solid veterans and(arguably) the best young talent in the NHL. Expecting them to finish low enough to get an instant top line player is foolish, at best. They could develop chemistry and finish 5th-6th in conference, really.

Thats discounting the fact Minnesota already has enough large contracts on their team.

TSA0402 is offline   Reply With Quote