View Single Post
Old
01-10-2013, 11:03 AM
Reimer
Tambo Troll Face

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oil Gauge View Post
I'm not sure you can really fault management for not doing this sooner because it was near impossible to get rid of Horcoff until compliance buyouts and cap/salary trading was available. They were pretty much stuck with him and up until last season he has been their best option for a #1 Center.
Can't fault management? What have they done to address the situation? They've just sat on their hands and let the 1st overall picks come to them. They haven't done anytihng to address their center issues. Probably partially due to their love for the guy. I do agree with you that it has been near impossible to get rid of the guy given the circumstances. That's why now that they have the option they have to take advantage of it.

As for the rest I'm just saying there is notihng proving that he will be a good 3rd line center because he has never played in that roll, ever. So you're right he may be, but if he's complete garbage again this season as I suspect I'd kick his ass to the curb ASAP this summer.

Reimer is offline   Reply With Quote