View Single Post
01-10-2013, 12:03 PM
I Ain't Even Mad
vCash: 500
I cannot once in recent memory recall a moment where Horcoff has publicly accepted responsibility for his own at times putrid play. He makes excuses for the team's play... I remember an instance 2-3 years ago where he told media members the building was too quiet and then proceeded to ask the fans, through videos or quotes in the press to please get louder and more energized down the stretch. He's one of the more respected NHLPA guys out there, standing on stage by a horde of reporters making comments on the lockout when he has been and still is one of leagues many overpaid players, if not one of THE most overpaid players. Say what you want about this but I've heard from people in the know that he is an ******* and one of those kind of people who keeps there noses up to you. I've never seen him come across as nice or down to earth, whether in an interview or away from the rink. Then there's the news that comes out from a while back that Horcoff had 'trouble adjusting' or even 'accepting', coming to terms with his new role as a third line centre on the team. There's just so many times the guy has put his foot in his mouth and said the wrong thing. How can they follow this guys lead when he's been one of the most mis-used, overused and generally poor players on the Oilers for such a long stretch? The day Horcoff is gone will be a good one.

Last edited by Philly85*: 01-10-2013 at 12:09 PM.
Philly85* is offline   Reply With Quote