View Single Post
Old
01-10-2013, 01:12 PM
Sweech
COYS!

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by ps241 View Post
I agree PostmaFan1. I felt you had an agenda based on your track record on Scheif and the narrowness of the choices you offered but as Jet said it is your thread and there is nothing wrong with asking the question the way you did and there has been some solid content so far. I am a bit surprises me Mark has fared this well so far considering how good Trouba looked at the WJC?
What won me over is Scheifele's track record. He's been improving over a longer period of time. Trouba looks great and is getting votes rightfully so, I still think he'll be an outstanding pro.

It's just Scheifele has shown consistency in development, he hasn't necessarily blown our socks off quickly like Trouba, but when it comes to prospects you want the maintained consistent incline in development and Scheifele is constantly improving facets of his game while we watch. That's not to say I don't believe the same for Trouba, I think he'll improve magnificently, it's just one has and we can only speculate the other will.

It's no fault of Trouba's that Scheifele was drafted a year earlier and has had more time time to develop in the eyes of the organization, but it's something that I believe heavily favours in Scheifele's direction. As his game overall has constantly gone nowhere but up.

Sweech is online now   Reply With Quote