View Single Post
Old
01-10-2013, 01:34 PM
RGY
(Jagr68NYR94Leetch)

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boom Boom Geoffrion View Post
I don't give a damn about the individuals. You think I do, but I don't. My concern is winning. And In my opinion, Callahan provides more to our top-6 than he would on our third-line.

You want to give me crap about my man-crush with Callahan? This whole forum is having multiples over Kreider. Including you. Pot, meet kettle. But it's ok when it comes out of your mouth instead of mine, because you disagree with me. That's a real mature approach to a discussion you want to be taken seriously in.

I guarantee you that our coach plays him where he's best suited, which is in our top-6. I hope you're not upset when you see that.
You need to calm down. There is no man crush on Kreider. You clearly didn't read the majority of his post, at least not thoroughly. If you had read the past few posts, you would have read that we are both agreeing that callahan is a great player, and for me at least, I love callahan. He never ceases to amaze me with his work ethic and his game. But clearly you're not getting it. We are not preaching individuality, we are preaching where certain individuals fit better to make the overall TEAM better. Everything he was saying is exactly how torts coaches and would be what would happen if Callahan was slated on a line with Boyle and Pyatt. But no our reasoning can't possibly be right. Because you only see things one way and that is your way.

And no, neither of us will be upset if callahan is in the top 6.