View Single Post
Old
01-10-2013, 02:47 PM
Boom Boom Geoffrion*
CarciLOL

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPF24 View Post
No, it's not. Kreider has fallen out of favor because of his lack of production in the AHL. And no, I'm specifically not. I'm not that high on Kreider and like Callahan many times more. You're just proving how much this is about ego. I told you I'm not taking a shot at you and that I love Cally and simply feel you're being blinded by your admiration for what a good hockey player he is. You're taking shots at me now because your EGO can't handle it; you're acting infantile. Why would I be UPSET to see Callahan in the top six? You're so offended by the suggestion that you're being an insulting, immature *****. I made an intelligent, supported argument outlining why I SPECULATE it may be a better option to play Callahan in a shut down role at ES and let Kreider play with talent. You can't handle it so you threw a little tantrum. I guess I know whose posts to simply ignore from now on.
This is a tantrum. Not what I posted. I think your ego is much more hurt than mine

I just don't agree with your speculation. And I view you as part of the crowd that wants to award a player a spot in our line-up without fully proving it. Call me old school, I think players need to earn their roles. You on the other hand want to award it based on potential. Clearly.