View Single Post
Old
01-10-2013, 01:56 PM
Kriss E

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by shutehinside View Post
If you read any of my previous posts you'd have read that I agree with all you just said. That being said, the point of contention is that the poster I was replying to said PK played like a "stud" for those 2 years. I don't think he did and any fan or observer who blindly said PK played like a "stud" insinuating he played like a top 10 defensmen can't have seen the games or is such a big homer that they've lost objectivity. Not taking away from PK, but I wouldn't have him as one of the top 10 or 20 defensmen in the league in those 2 years as he was inconsitent during that time.

PS Hope you're ready to fulfill our Avatar bet once the season begins. I have it ready for you
When did I ever said he played like a top 10 Defenseman? I said he played like a stud ALL THINGS CONSIDERED. You can't simply ignore that last part of the sentence. I've said it numerous times already. I think there is a clear difference between those two statements. I even said he's a top pairing D, and arguably top 1. That is a far stretch from top 10 in the NHL.

And again, when we look at EVERYTHING, he performed like a stud. In no way does that mean he was on par with Doughty or Weber. So quit assuming that this is what I meant, it isn't.
For the last time, ALL THINGS CONSIDERED.