View Single Post
Old
01-10-2013, 03:10 PM
shutehinside

vCash: 500
Here's exactly what you posted and why I replied to your post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriss E View Post
What do you mean ditto for PK?? He has been a stud Dman for us these past two years. He needs to prove he can get into the 50-60pt mark, Markov not only needs to prove that but also show that he can remain healthy. PK doesn't have to show this at all, he's been healthy.
You may have elaborated in later posts, but that's what your initial post was and what I tried to expand on by saying he played very well but wasn't the stud you claimed he was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriss E View Post
When did I ever said he played like a top 10 Defenseman? I said he played like a stud ALL THINGS CONSIDERED. You can't simply ignore that last part of the sentence. I've said it numerous times already. I think there is a clear difference between those two statements. I even said he's a top pairing D, and arguably top 1. That is a far stretch from top 10 in the NHL.

And again, when we look at EVERYTHING, he performed like a stud. In no way does that mean he was on par with Doughty or Weber. So quit assuming that this is what I meant, it isn't.
For the last time, ALL THINGS CONSIDERED.
When someone says he's a "stud" defensman, they don't ever canote it by saying "all things considered." A Stud defensman is a top tier defensman who's amongst the best in the NHL. So saying he's been a stud and than saying later "all things considered" and than coming back and trying to make it sound like I misquoted you isn't cool.

At the end of day, we're not far from what we're saying just saying it in different ways.