View Single Post
Old
01-10-2013, 02:25 PM
Ottomatic

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Petes96 View Post
No his attitude was self absorbed and brought the entire team down. Constantly talking about being a 10th overall pick. Never took his man in front of the next just stood there. Skates around the outside with the puck on the power play and does nothing but hit the goalie in the belly pad. Was not a good team mate to the young players. Forgot he was once there.

His attitude brought down the whole room. To be honest this will be the best thing for the team to have him gone. Don't get me wrong he has potential under good coaching but talk to me this time next year and tell me your thoughts.

Tell him to stay off twitter he has no class
When did this attitude crop up? Just this year? Or was it the case as a 16 and 17 yr old? Did he poison the dressing room for Puempel to demand out and Watson to demand out? Puempel seems pretty damn happy to be in Kitchener with a top flight organization judging by his interview in the Examiner, could he have been telling Koekkoek how the other half lives? What is the billet situation in Peterborough? IIRC Murphy was said to have been a headcase up with you guys and went through a handful of billets in his year with you.