Thread: Proposal: Chicago-Winnipeg
View Single Post
Old
01-10-2013, 02:42 PM
Huffer

vCash: 50
There are a lot of hockey (not value) questions that would need to be answered on the Jets side for it to work for Winnipeg I would imagine.

I.E.

Where does Leddy fit? As it currently stands the top 4 is Enstrom, Buff, Hainsey, and Bogo (when healthy). Leddy is not going to be brought in to play on the bottom pair. He isn't a natural replacement for Hainsey, as the Hainsey / Bogo pair takes more defensive zone draws and gets the tougher assignments. And Leddy is not going to replace Enstrom or Buff offensively.

How ready are Postma and Redmond? Are the Jets going to give up assets for a PMD before seeing what Postma can do? Leddy is better than Postma right now, just questioning if the Jets would spend the assets before even seeing Postma in the NHL.

If Hasiney is not going to be resigned, is Leddy the type of D man that the team would look to replace him with? I would think the team would be looking for more of a defensive d man myself.

Is Little really trade-able with Jokinen only on a 2 year deal, and only Burmistrov and Scheifele in the wings?

Huffer is offline   Reply With Quote