View Single Post
01-10-2013, 02:55 PM
Join Date: Nov 2012
Originally Posted by
Pacioretty Desharnais Bourque
Galchenyuk Plekanec Cole
Moen Eller Gionta
Prust Gomez Armstrong
- I think Desharnais and Pacioretty are a solid duo and have great chemistry
- If Galchenyuk makes the team, it'd give Plekanec just what he needs in his line; a legit playmaker/puck carrier
- 3rd line looks ready for war, could create all sorts of havoc.
- 4th line is very physical, yet somewhat skilled enough to contribute.
- Subban and Gorges were our only solid pair of defence last year
- I could see Markov starting the season with Bouillon to help him ease into the lineup, but as the season progresses I see him taking Diaz or Emelin under his wing.
- 3rd pairing will consist of who ever plays better between Emelin or Diaz and Bouillon.
- Kaberle still can be useful on the PP, but if he wants to be in the top 6 regularly, he'll have to step it up defensively.
- Goaltending: It could be a very interesting battle between Price and Budaj, call me crazy,
but I still don't think that Price has done enough to earn his #1 goaltender title.
That is why Price is gonna be paid 6 million per year over the next six seasons... ????
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Habtchum*