View Single Post
Old
01-10-2013, 02:56 PM
Myron Gaines*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hogtownhabsfan View Post
^I like it, though there is no way Kaberle is not dressed opening night (unless he's traded).
I thought about the same thing, but Therrien was the one who really pushed to sign Bouillon IMO. So at this point the #6 spot is up for grabs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mue View Post
Your forward lines are the most interesting I have seen in this thread (that move away from the more obvious combos).

If the Desharnais line continues to get easier minutes, this could really benefit Bourque.

Gionta, in my opinion, has never shown much chemistry with Plekanec so I'd be curios to see what he could do with Eller.
Desharnais is a very good playmaker, he set up Pacioretty all year long last year. I think that Pacioretty was playing a lot like Cole at the end of the year, creating his own chances. So I think Pacioretty could take on the role that Cole had on that line and Desharnais can concentrate on setting up Bourque more often.

I think Eller's vision, puck protection and ability to enter the zone with the puck would match up well with Gionta's shooting ability and speed. He's also shown chemistry with Moen who is a good puck retriever.

The offensive combos really depend on wether Galchenyuk makes the team or not. If he does make it, it's not guaranteed that he'll be put on the second line right away tho'. I can only hope.

Myron Gaines* is offline   Reply With Quote