View Single Post
Old
01-10-2013, 02:59 PM
Bleedred
Pete still coach?

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJDevs26 View Post
If Lou's holding a spot, it better not be for Tedenby. He's already had close to 100 NHL games and did very little, other than a few flashes under Lemaire.

I don't think the Devils have a forward close to cracking the roster other than Butler, who pretty much has a spot anyway.
He reminds me of Andreas Salmonsson only bigger, and maybe not quite as bad. I'm not sure Salamander played 50 games in the NHL. I remember him scoring a goal on Hasek once that someone shot off of him just like the goal Tedenby scored last season.

I've made my opinion known on him. I don't like him at all. I'm through with the regret about not drafting Carlson though. He's doing okay in the AHL, but he just had a hot weekend. He's been on what I think is Albany's 3rd line most of the season. Albany is a team that was getting shutout or only scoring just a goal many times this season. Sometimes Tedenby was the best player on the ice there. Not confident at all with him in the NHL though.

If a player like him can't score at a 15 goal a year pace in an 82 game season I have no use for him. Unlike Josefson who's a faceoff guy, and someone like Zubrus who's big, and plays a totally different kind of game. I expect Tedenby will be given breaks since he was a first rounder, but I can't see any chance he's in the NHL over Butler.