View Single Post
Old
01-10-2013, 03:11 PM
JSavoire

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvtowatch View Post
Maybe George should have given the kid a chance. He has given Petti a chance. Petti does not have more talent than DeSousa. DeSousa played very well with the best 16 yr olds showing that he deserves a chance to play.
Yes, I agree with you on playing DeSousa some more and it's also true Petti has been given a lot of playing time but if I take you back over the years in Bulls land it's generally customary for George to find playing ice for his first rounders. The rest of the rookies every year wind up in and out of the lineup and even when in the lineup don't play much at all. But that's also been consistent over the years. There's not much DeSousa can do and adding to that bad situation is that he (and all rookies) will really not play at all with the acquisition of Quine/Graovac. I actually think George should send at least a few of them to Jr. A since sitting in the stands for most of the rest of the season will bring NO development whatsoever. And if they get in the lineup they won't even get the customary 5/6 shifts per game as it'll be 2-4 shifts at best. Not even sure if they can go to Jr.A now though.