View Single Post
Old
01-10-2013, 04:08 PM
damacles1156

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingsfan View Post
Does anyone know if A-Mart/Voynov/Hickey have played together extensively on the same pairing in Manchester (5-on-5)? If so, which combo would have the most degree of familiarity with either other? Same question for Voynov/A-Mart/Muzzin and for A-Mart/Voynov/Campbell. Got to think if we need to recall a D-man, it'll be one of Hickey, Campbell or Muzzin. I lean towards Campbell personally, though Hickey deserves to get a cup of coffee at some point to.

Of Muzzin, Hickey and Campbell, are any non-waiver eligible?

As someone who has to dig through a 600 mile long snow bank just to get to Winnipeg, rest assured I will be sending you hate mail when you go to LA and Australia
Hickey and Muzzin are both waiver eligible, not sure on Campbell (I would imagine he is as well).

Hickey has played with just about everyone. I would rate Hickey the most consistent and dependable Defensive player at Manchester.

Hickey is not some flashy puck mover like he was in Junior Hockey. The kid has grown up, he understands now that making the correct (Safe) play is what is needed 9 out of 10 times.

Bodnarchuck is another guy that could be called up (very polished).

I wouldn't trust Muzzin on the ice, kid makes way too many turnovers.

Campbell is not great at anything, he is just about average at everything(not sure he is NHL material).

If someone is going to be out for a lengthy time, Hickey deserves a shot here.

The guy has been patient and put his time in. He can be an NHL player, I hope the Kings give him a shot.

Last edited by damacles1156: 01-10-2013 at 04:15 PM.
damacles1156 is offline   Reply With Quote