View Single Post
01-10-2013, 05:11 PM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Kriss E View Post
Yes I originally posted "stud" without specifying "all things considered because to me, when speaking of a rookie/sophomore, and in particular PK's case (I didn't think I had to explain to another fellow poster who is fully aware of PK's upbringing as opposed to another rookie who's brought up slowly as 5-6th Dman), it's evident I meant all things considered.
In any event, I later specified that it was "all things considered" so I'm not sure why you still speak of it as I meant it compared to guys like Weber. That would be foolish.
Maybe it was apparent to you but not to me. Karlsson was in his softmore year and had just as much experience as PK when he won the Norris. He was a stud all things being considered too and didnt need a qualifier like PK did. Drew Doughty is a stud defenseman and won a cup.
Karlsson and Doughty are players that PK can be compared to without having to mention Weber or Chara etc. who are studs without your having to qualify them as "all things considered," so I guess it's not as obvious as you're making out to be.