Global Moderator

vCash: 500

VOTE DALLAS FOR THE REBUILDER'S CUP!

Nathan MacKinnon - Mikael Granlund - Mika Zibanejad
Jakob Silfverberg - Nick Bjugstad - Tyler Toffoli
Kirill Kabanov - Calle Jarnkrok - Zack Phillips
Stefan Noesen - Radek Faksa - Alex Chiasson
Matej Stransky/Jacob de la Rose

I feel like I've got a very underrated top 6 here, and with undoubtedly 3 top 10 prospects, and 3 more in the top 50, my depth simply can't be matched. All 4 lines will be major scoring threats, and all can play pretty solid defense as well. The depth and top end talent is certainly there, and I think I can not only stack up with Buffalo, Pittsburgh, and Anaheim, but take them all out going forward. Top 6 is definitely elite in terms of talent and depth, and my bottom 6 is pretty underrated, as my 3rd line has some insane offensive potential, while my 4th line is one hell of a shutdown line as well as an offensive threat. I don't think that depth can be found anywhere else.

Ryan Murray - Seth Jones
Jamie Oleksiak - Brendan Smith
Sami Vatanen - Oscar Klefbom
Simon Despres - Scott Harrington

This is undoubtedly the best defense out of any of the rebuilders. Two top 2 picks on the top pairing, two very underrated and extremely talented players on the 2nd, and insane depth all up and down the core. Top end talent is most certainly there, and no one can touch the depth of quality I have here.

Jack Campbell
Matt Hackett

Two underrated goalies, but both have the potential to be huge names going forward. Hackett's a safer pick, but Campbell has more upside. Regardless, I'm set in net for many years to come, and no other team has two legit goalie prospects, if they have one at all.

Vote Dallas for the Rebuilder's Cup! Top end talent and depth. What more could you ask for?

LatvianTwist is online now   Reply With Quote