Old
01-10-2013, 07:11 PM
zuzel2003

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian_griffin View Post
welcome!
you will fit in just fine
what got you started as a Sabres fan in '92?
are you native English, Welsh, Scottish, other?
(I've walked the wall of the walled cities of Chester and York, also been to Wales & Scotland, but never went to London proper because right when I was going to go years ago, the cease-fire halted and bombing began, and I didn't want my family worrying about me, even though the odds were million-to-one. Still miss the local pints of bitter, the early (by American standards) pub hours, and "lock-ins".)
...i live in England since 2006, originally I am from Poland....I started support Sabres in 92 because I played computer game Wayne Gretzky Hockey on my Amiga 500 and I picked Buffalo as a my team.....and I am a fan until now.....at this time I had very poor information about NHL.....there was no internet....., in 93 or 94, don't remember exactly polish tv showed NHL Powerweek, and that was my main source of knowledge.....finally in 1998 new digital tv bought rights to show NHL games live and I could watch every game of finals between Sabres and Stars....later i had a break untill 2010 and since then i try to watch every Buffalo game on NHL network (previously on ESPN Player).....this is my history....I hope one day I will watch Sabres live in First Niagara Center......sorry for my english, hope You understand what I wanted to say......

zuzel2003 is offline   Reply With Quote