View Single Post
Old
01-10-2013, 09:07 PM
Holden Caulfield
The Eternal Skeptic

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoForRoughing View Post
Fifteen forwards and eight defensemen definitely sounds more reasonable. Maybe it was just a typo.

As for the eighth dman, I'd probably call up Bodnarchuk. He's been better than Hickey this season, but more importantly, Hickey would not get any ice time even if he were to win out that 7th dman spot.

In the end, I'd probably stick with Drewiske as the seventh dman, and if there's an injury, call up Bodnarchuk/Hickey.
Agreed, assuming Mitchell is healthy to start the year. If he's out, I think you gotta give Hickey/Bodnarchuk a look at the start of the year...Drewiske is the emergency guy, he'll probably more games this year than last year since with the condensed schedule there may quite a few nights where guys will need a rest...

On that note, that's another reason Westgarth should be immediately waived down to Manchester, with the condensed schedule I think you will need a reasonable option as both the #13 and #14 forwards since you will need to rotate guys in an out a lot more due to fatigue, the schedule is going to be intense (for every team).

Holden Caulfield is offline   Reply With Quote