01-10-2013, 11:20 PM
FrailSwan
A-B-We Stole Your C

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jameswrjobe53 View Post
Caley wrote this:
"The word(s) on some remaining UFAs

ROLSTON, BRIAN: Per Will DePaoli, TIOPS: "Agent Steve Bartlett taking calls on veteran F Brian Rolston but says it will have to be right situation for Rolston to play this season."

TURCO, MARTY: Per his own twitter account is working with a flexibility coach in Dallas

KOSTOPOULOS, TOM: Is rumored Vancouver talked to his agent last summer, scuttlebutt has them interested in bringing him to camp.

LEBLOND, PIERRE-LUC: Is still training and hoping to play per his own Twitter account

LALONDE-MCNICOLL, CEDRIC: Appears to be playing university hockey per his own twitter account

MORRISON, BRENDAN: Per Calgary Sun: Was a member of player's negotiating committee, is entertaining whether or not he'll play: "Do I feel I can play? Yes, I do. Am I absolutely dying to play? No, but I would like to play if it's the right situation and I'm a good fit."

BOYCE, DARRYL: Played for Hamilton of AHL, but was released from contract. Nothing further

DVORAK, RADEK: Has been working out with Florida Panthers players

STURM, MARCO: Per Panthers writer Harvey Fialkov: "Don't be stunned if Panthers re-sign Marco Sturm and at least 2 invitees make team. Santorelli could be in trouble." Meanwhile, George Richards who also covers Panthers says Sturm says he has interest from a few teams but Florida is not one of them.)

MITERA, MARK: Had a try-out with St. John's of the AHL but was released.

GRAHAME, JOHN: Listed as Sioux City of the USHL's goalie coach (where he coached before coming out of retirement to dress for the Isles down the stretch), so it's likely he has retired again.

PANDOLFO, JAY: Skating with Boston Bruins players this week.

LANGKOW, DAYMOND: Was rumored in early January to be retiring but I see no confirmation anywhere.

SAUER, KURT: Hasn't played since in years due to a concussion.

JOHNSON, BRENT: Has been skating and practicing with the Pittsburgh Penguins players.

MOORE, DOMINIC: Took time off to be with his ailing wife who, unfortunately, recently passed away.

VANDERMEER, JIM: There were rumors that Vancouver was looking to invite him to camp, but today Comcast reports that San Jose has been in touch with him, as well.

WHITE, COLIN: Some speculation that Ottawa might be interested in him.

WINCHESTER, BRAD: Attended a skating camp with a handful of NHL players in early January.

ARNOTT, JASON: Is skating with Dallas Stars players, including wearing a Dallas jersey, leading to speculation he will be invited to camp or signed soon, though Dallas beat writer Mike Heika does not believe the Stars have any interest in signing him. His agent stated that while Vancouver was interested in him last summer, his sense is their interest has "Waned".

CHEECHOO, JONATHAN: Some guy claims he will sign with an NHL team after the lock-out, but mostly no talk about him.

HUSKINS, KENT: Was practicing with Anaheim players last week, per Eric Stephens.

KNUBLE, MIKE: Has been skating with Grand Rapids, per Stephen Wyno: his status is "up in the air"

JONES, RANDY: Skated during lock-out with St. John's AHL players"
Heika gets his panties in a bunch every time over the old guys. It's hilarious.

FrailSwan is offline   Reply With Quote