View Single Post
Old
01-10-2013, 11:38 PM
NYRKING30

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trap Jesus View Post
That's not an excuse. Teams do whatever they can to win and that's fine. I think most understand that.

I'm a Bruins fan that's in the camp of being a bit deflated with welcoming hockey back with a Bruins/Rangers game rather than getting right back into it vs. Montreal or something. I've seen the Rangers play other teams, but for whatever reason watching most Bruins/Rangers games lately has been like watching paint dry. I'm sure you guys have to feel the same way about these games.

At the end of the day though, the NHL is back, and I'd watch 48 straight games against the Blue Jackets if I had to.
The Bruins play a very similar style to the way the Rangers play and have more defensive oriented forwards than the Rangers do. I find Rangers-Bruins games very exciting to be honest, one of the best games I ever went to was 2 years ago when the Rangers came back to beat the Bruins after trailing 3-0. One of the loudest times I have ever been at the garden was at the game. Place erupted after Sauer scored. Captain Cally also went down to block a Chara nuke from the point and broke his ankle which caused him to miss the playoffs.

NYRKING30 is offline   Reply With Quote