View Single Post
Old
01-11-2013, 12:10 AM
HighLifeMan
HFB Partner

vCash: 152
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontToewzMeBro View Post
I was not aware CGY fans were like Edmonton and Toronto, biased as hell, I think it's just because it is media based. They get too much exposure.
And yet you are defending Teravainen at every turn (with some rather nonsensical arguments, I might add). It is the nature of the beast.
I have seen more than a handful of Calgary posters write that they would take Teravainen over Gaudreau at this point, and yet you seemingly only focus on the one or two that disagree with you. Get over it, these things happen.

Very few prospects can match the strides and improvements Gaudreau has made over the past few seasons. He deserves all the praise he is getting.

Both of these prospects play a very similar game and have similar upsides, while also having smaller statures than your regular NHL player. They both have obstacles to overcome but neither player should be discredited for what they have accomplished to this date. If I were to choose at this very moment, I would lean towards Teravainen due to his larger frame, and slightly better speed. In saying that, it would not come as a surprise to see Gaudreau have a more prolific career in the future.

They both have an incredible amount of offensive potential. Let's leave it at that.

HighLifeMan is offline   Reply With Quote