View Single Post
Old
01-11-2013, 12:51 AM
Bob E

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBogo View Post
Personaly I have no problems with the thread. Scheifele and Trouba are our 2 top prospects, so why not debate them. I voted for Trouba but I'm still a Scheifele fan. I agree with the analysis he will be an avg #1C or above average #2C. I'm hoping for the later as that will mean we will have an better #1C (Mackinnon anyone?). I just think Trouba is a beast that will one day be 1-2 with Bogo. If the above plays out we will be a contenter especially if Kane can max out his potential.
Hell, if we had drafted Couturier (or Hamilton), then Trouba, i would still pick Trouba. Not sure if this poll really proves Scheifele was a bad pick, or Trouba was just a very good pick.

But, there's an interesting thought. We stumble, bumble and tank this shortened season and then... draft MacKinnon.

Posing the same question, we can only keep one of Scheifele, Trouba and MacKinnon - who would it be? Scheifele might still be #3 on people's lists, but the debate between Trouba and MacKinnon would be fascinating.

Bob E is offline   Reply With Quote