Old
01-11-2013, 05:35 AM
windjackass
Hiss Hiss Hiss

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everlasting View Post
Do you have two good goalkeepers?

Josh Harding is not a good choice for a first goalkeeper, however, he is not a bad second goalkeeper. I am willing to trade him for any of the following goalkeepers: Craig Anderson, Ryan Miller or Cory Schneider
I am willing to trade him for V Fasth too, but then i want a another player to since its quite the risk for me.
If you go to the 'Players' tab, you can propose trades and research player stats in a very easy to follow format. Your best bet for research is to change the 'status bar' to 'all taken players'. You can compare stats and sort category leaders very easily this way. To propose a trade, click on the two blue arrows icon. You will then be given the option to pick and choose as many players as you want to propose in the trade, and evaluate the trade even further before you send it to another manager or managers.

EDIT: Viktor Fasth was not drafted, so you can pick him up off of free agency. Search for him in the 'players' tab and click on the green '+'. You will need to drop one of your players as well.

windjackass is offline   Reply With Quote