View Single Post
Old
01-11-2013, 07:00 AM
dansk55

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavy16 View Post
I agree PdashOw...great article and it explained a lot. I was hoping this would be the year the black cloud would stop following JB around, but apparently I was wrong.
Sorry i have not read the article, but to me, it seems, vision or no vision, he left a couple of players out to dry.
Why did he keep Sarault and JP knowing that murphy was gone? Aside from them, and a couple of rare appearances from others, we have nothing else and that is offensive and disrespectful to them. He should have helped them with some players to assist with offence or played for the future with players and picks. How do you expect to compete? Alex the G's time is limited here, and CS and JP have what, 30 games left in the O?
I see first round and gone again... again. I don't see a vision, i see lack of will or judgment. I am thinking no one wanted to trade with him, or he can't pull hammer.
I don't have seasons tickets, and i buy discounted ones online, so i guess i have no room to beef. Just feel sorry we seem like a boat with out a rudder.
i will retract this when we make the second round and i will buy everyone a beer when we buy win the men cup... not a gambler, but i like the odds.