View Single Post
Old
01-11-2013, 10:56 AM
BK201

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldsteelonice84 View Post
I never said I didn't like it and I was open about the fact I don't know anything about the CFL or his time there. I don't like that I don't know that but I do trust Emery and if this guy stacks up against the others, some of which I do like a lot, then that is enough for me. There is reason to be concerned about him coming back after being out so long but it's not a hurdle he can't overcome with preparation and a staff that knows the NFC well.
sorry but yeah it's not overly different if you were to watch it 99% of the time but there is the odd time that there are some weird rugby rules that can come into play and not even us Canadians know what's going on...

One major thing is the 3 downs, as you need to move those markers in 2 downs or punt on the 3rd, which also makes it easier on the defense harder on the offense. A lot of passing but not at a Tom Brady level although there has been some high level nfl players to play here and go into the nfl like a Cameron Wake In Miami off the top of my head.

Tsn article:

http://www.tsn.ca/cfl/story/?id=413290

However, CBS NFL Insider Jason La Canfora tweeted that a Trestman hiring is not final at this point.

"As to rumors of Bears hiring Trestman- Trestman has not heard from them since interview. Was not informed if would be a finalist," wrote La Canfora.

Last edited by BK201: 01-11-2013 at 11:01 AM.