View Single Post
Old
01-11-2013, 10:59 AM
seventieslord

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hototogisu View Post
My mom of all people told me she PVRed this show and that I "had to watch" it. I didn't know anything about it so I sat down to humor her and wound up laughing my ass off. ****ing brilliant.

The deaf girl does seem to drop the ball pretty hard a couple of times (once we saw and one in the future) but hey, that`s gotta be a tough gig...imagine pretending you`re deaf full-time in a real life situation. Guarantee you`re going to mess up too. So for that reason I`m thinking she`s not going to stay on the show for long - just too easy to unintentionally screw up.
Oh yeah, totally, it's like they're getting cockier as to what they will try to get away with... which is probably what the audience wants to see. A deaf girl who is not really deaf is a big risk, and I'm sure they realize that. I wonder if they practiced enough how to "act deaf". it's sooooo easy to slip up.

You might be right that she won't be there very long, but I'm sure they have an "order" to follow and I don't envision them changing it based on how it's going with her. But I could be wrong.

seventieslord is offline   Reply With Quote