View Single Post
Old
01-11-2013, 11:15 AM
AmericanDream
Puck You

vCash: 500
nice read, though I would differ on a few things.

Gaudreau, Vesey, and Hartman all got an A grade, but Trocheck does not? I know you had him at a B+, but that kid was more consistent in many different roles than those other names imo. Just a matter of opinion I guess.

I cant argue with any of your grades on the defense as it was impressive the way that group played. A group like that only comes around every few years, very impressive when you rewatch them in the final 4 games played.

As for looking ahead to 2014, man if Jones and Trouba aren't there, our defense is not going to be looking so hot as it lacks that go to leader...those two kids made everyone else's role easier to handle and I dont know if that void can be filled by anyone especially considering Sieloff would be the only actual returnee and his role is a defensive shutdown type..Though I am a huge Jaccob Slavin fan, cant see him being ahead of Anthony DeAngelo for a spot on this team.

you dont think Connor Hurley is in the running for a spot on this team? as well as Taylor Cammarata?? I simply cant imagine Cammarata not making this squad with the lack of highend offensive players we will have.

cant wait for this to start up again!!

AmericanDream is offline   Reply With Quote