View Single Post
Old
01-11-2013, 12:19 PM
chsb

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildcatMapleLeafs28 View Post
Instead of scared , I should have worded it what team would they rather play. If you're Hali, Quebec, BLB or BC , would you rather face Moncton or Bathurst in a playoff round.

Danault is a world class player and one of the best in the league. He's a huge addition and will have an immediate impact on the team. Other than helping out offensively , he'll help the tea, defensively since he's arguably the best two-way forward in the league. As I mentioned above I don't feel good about going into the playoffs with an inconsistent goalie like Dubeau but he does have 26 game left to work on that. He is not a bad goaltender and shows spectacular flashes when the pressures on. at times. The biggest question into the Wildcats' playoff success does fall on his shoulders imo. At times this season he has outplayed the best of them. He's either really on or really off.

Mentioning Deruelle has to do with the fact that chsb says Moncton lacks depth up front. When a team waives a player that was on pace for 40 points before his injury a couple of weeks ago shows we have the depth. We have a 4th line of Johnston , Garland , Johnson/Batt. Would you say Moncton lacks depth ?

Veilleux - Saulnier - Saulnier
Jaskin - Danault - Barbashev
Tremaine - Penny - Lalonde
Johnston - Johnson - Garland
Haas/Batt

Do you think BLB, BC , Rouyn would rather play Moncton or Bathurst ? Moncton beat BLB 2/3 , BC 2/2 and Rouyn 2/3...
Nobody but you is mentioning Bathurst in this "depth" argument.....

I mentioned CB/BLB/RN and I stick to that....
Bathurst has as much depth as what you have if you are referring to that.

Bathurst got a 5th round pick for Lyle, a D for Salvail and a 7th round pick for Lyle....
Plus they acquired Pelletier/Walsh/Kelly and brought up Meredith.

DeRuelle was not even claimed on the waiver wire.

The Wildcats have been playing 0.450 in the last 10 games without Jaskin.

It tells me the depth is not there.....or other problems surfaced.

chsb is offline   Reply With Quote