Thread: Proposal: Kessel to Flyers
View Single Post
Old
01-11-2013, 01:01 PM
TheLeastOfTheBunch

vCash: 500
Wouldn't do Couturier for Kessel straight up? Makes sense that Flyers would rather opt for a solid defensive forward with the potential to be more, but trade value wise, Kessel should easily get that sort of a return. IMHO

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmbr_24 View Post
I see a lot of people claiming that Kessel would be so great with Giroux because he is a #1 center, you guys must see a different player than I do.

Kessel is what he is and gets his points no matter who he plays with, sure there would probably be a marginal increase in scoring, but I get the feeling it won't be dramatic like James Neal with Malkin.

I also don't see Kessel as a player Philly would be looking to add, like numerous people have said, Philly needs a #1 D not to add a defensively weak player to a defensively weak team.

It might be fun to watch them play Pittsburgh, but they wouldn't fare as well against the good defensive teams who also have some offense.
What makes you say that? Kessel dramatically increased his point per game average (over a PPG) ever since Lupul replaced the Crabbs/Frattins on his line.

TheLeastOfTheBunch is offline   Reply With Quote