View Single Post
Old
01-11-2013, 02:11 PM
Mike Liut

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizzo90 View Post
Went to this morning's skate. Was struck @ 1st with a few things, Berglund is humongous & looks like he's more willing to use his size to bully through bodies than I've noticed in the past. Stewart looked amazing, what I noticed most was the passes he was dishing to other players were totally sweet. Halak looked very alert & hungry. Porter was skating like a madman , only noticed this cuz he seemed to be one of the only people who could skate with Amac. Steen looks to have put some size on too, not as slender. Tarasenko appeared to be just intently watching, soakin it all in, he skates really well & damn what a hard shot. Schartz didn't impress as much as I though he would. Russel is amazingly fast. Cole was like glue on almost any forward to tried puckhandling past him. Oshie spends a lot of time on his butt,
Everyone else was who you'd expect them to be & everyone seened to have big smiles on their faces, GO BLUES!!

Thanks for the info.

Steen lost a lot weight last year while being out. Glad to see him put it back on. He's such an underrated player. Putting size and strength back on will go a long way for him this year. I am also expecting BIG things from Berglund this year. He has the potential to dominate and I think he will. One of my favorite Blues.