View Single Post
Old
01-11-2013, 03:55 PM
Fishhead

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsWoof View Post
It would be interesting to know how much they give away annually in non-lockout years. I think the presser was all spin. I won't be happy with anything but a heavy discount on something like Centre Ice or Gamecentre as well as no blackouts for the season, not charity giveaways, not discounts to little kids but something for the people who actually pay for everything.

I saw what some of the other teams were giving away, the Sabres are giving 50% off stuff in their store. Well that's great and all but it still means the fans have to pay for it. Give us something tangible.
The Kings are pretty good about giving stuff to their fans. I've bought all kinds of stuff during their yearly sales at huge discounts. The Kings really took care of their STH's last year, at least from a playoff ticket price standpoint. My seats for the cup final were $50. They could have made a killing off of us, when most of us would have gladly paid more, but they didn't. And while there was a substantial ticket cost increase this year, my seats have only went up a couple hundred dollars since the move into staples. As fans, we always want more perks, but I can't really complain about the Kings over the years.

Fishhead is offline   Reply With Quote