View Single Post
Old
01-11-2013, 03:41 PM
DEVILS ALL THE WAY*
Yes, I'm a hypocrite

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveCangialosi123 View Post
So Volch sits then? I just don't think sitting any of these guys is a smart thing to do, especially when you consider the lackluster group of forwards we're projected to be putting out there. Also, you just don't sit 3 or 4 million dollars on the bench. Someones gotta get shipped and Volch won't waive his NTC most likely.
I agree with you 100%. If Larsson is going to get the shaft because we have 6 veteran blueliners, I just don't get it.

Like you said, we need to make room for Larsson and I understand that injuries can occur at anytime but isn't that why we have Harrold? We need all the help we can get up front with the departure of Sykora, Poni and our ex captain plus the injury to Henrique to boot.

The notion of adding extra picks wouldn't hurt either cause we're most probably going to forfeit a 1st round pick in the next 2 drafts, so adding more amo for our own prospect pool or a possible trade wouldn't be a bad option IMO.

All in all, someone has to go and outside of Larsson, Fayne and Zidlicky... I don't really care who get's moved. I would prefer Volchenkov but beggars can't be choosers

Quote:
Originally Posted by engy View Post
Have Zidlicky play forward, top 6. Solve right wing problems and glut of d men problems.
I'd rather see A-Train on our 4th line, crush the living crap out of losers like Rupp when we'll face the Rags. Is Rupp still in the NHL? Is he still blaming the Devils for killing his offensive god-given-gift and his NHL career?

DEVILS ALL THE WAY* is offline   Reply With Quote