View Single Post
Old
01-11-2013, 04:09 PM
vanwest

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarksmustache View Post
Dreger was quoted on TSN radio yesterday morning as saying Nonis won't give Bozak, Kadri, and a pick for Lou. I'm afraid it'll be more like Bozak, Colborne and a pick maybe, but Naz won't be included.

If that's not enough for Luongo then so be it. I'm fine with giving Reimer a chance whether we make the playoffs or not. Stock up in summer 2013 and hope for a big year. I can handle another 6 months of suffering it's already been over 100 months.

Dregs has some pretty good connections to Nonis so I have to believe him here, even though I wouldn't have to hear it from him to know that.
You didn't consider it's possible that Dreger is just acting as the PR guy for his cousin and telling people what Nonis' offer is rather than the final deal? I'd take anything that Dreger or any Toronto media say right now with a huge grain of salt. Gillis will not use the press to negotiate for him. You won't hear his position leaked. The final deal may come with another team or even players we haven't heard about yet. We know what Toronto would like to give up in an ideal world but let's not pretend that this is likely to be the final deal.