View Single Post
Old
01-11-2013, 04:42 PM
mapleleaf979

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by inthekknow View Post
Must Agree Completely with the feedbback on Jordan Maclean of Marlies. Has had a solid season and is a key factor on that team. Not as appreciated as he should be behind De Farrias and Cho and then has the Gagne situation.
From several games I have observed he is the most consistant of the Marlie D. 95% of the time you know exaclty what you will get from him and it is good.
Finally someone here is onboard with me. He is my sleeper in this draft right now. Id rather have Maclean over Defarius or Cho. Id put Maclean in the Top 5-6 for GTHL Dmen, moving forward. The dump and chase and cycle game in the OHL are going to expose DEfarius lack of being physical, at times avoiding it. Im not trying to single him out, all of the MArlie Defenseman aside from MAclean dont like the physical contact. Teams like YSE feast on u when your D core is like that. If u avoid minor midget boys, how are u going to feel with the OHL boys? He has excellent feet, so does everyone in the OHL. Maclean has showed me a few times, he will sacrifice his body for the win, at times he appears so focused that pain is an after thought. He has a very diverse toolset, still getting more polished game by game.