View Single Post
Old
01-11-2013, 06:54 PM
skating101

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mapleleaf979 View Post
Finally someone here is onboard with me. He is my sleeper in this draft right now. Id rather have Maclean over Defarius or Cho. Id put Maclean in the Top 5-6 for GTHL Dmen, moving forward. The dump and chase and cycle game in the OHL are going to expose DEfarius lack of being physical, at times avoiding it. Im not trying to single him out, all of the MArlie Defenseman aside from MAclean dont like the physical contact. Teams like YSE feast on u when your D core is like that. If u avoid minor midget boys, how are u going to feel with the OHL boys? He has excellent feet, so does everyone in the OHL. Maclean has showed me a few times, he will sacrifice his body for the win, at times he appears so focused that pain is an after thought. He has a very diverse toolset, still getting more polished game by game.
Mcclean is not even close to Cho and you can't even start to compare mcclean to defarias.

Defarias was by far the best D at the prospect game and will be one of the first D taken from the GTHL.

I saw defarias get physical along the boards and easily win two puck battles against Special K.

Disagree with you on this one

Last edited by skating101: 01-11-2013 at 09:53 PM.