View Single Post
Old
01-11-2013, 07:27 PM
Drake744
Swedish House Mafia

vCash: 344
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkle twin View Post
I am worried about the attendance but the fact that the news channels and even the Tennessean (shocking I know) have had stories every day is putting the team back in peoples minds.

The Preds have a bowling event on the 14th. It was already scheduled before the end of the lockout but now that it's over the PR department should be pushing this pretty hard. I don't know if any players will actually be there but it's still an event by the Predators.

I think the Preds office will be creative in what they do for casual fans and season ticket holders to get them to come back and for more than one game. I worry about the weeknight games.

Also, ever since the lockout end was announced I have seen more and more people wearing their Preds gear again. It just seems like there is a new buzz about the Preds again.
Exactly. I think this city has embraced the team so much that it's gonna take a lot for the team to start getting overlooked. I think the fans just wanna see their Preds again....finally. We aren't "traditional" enough hockey fans to throw it away and be bitter about the way this went down. We just want it back.

Drake744 is online now   Reply With Quote