View Single Post
Old
01-11-2013, 10:21 PM
start winnin
NO MORE TANK BOYS

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by slowgothemo View Post
Stafford is one of 2 left from the old core that I can no longer tolerate. The other would start a riot on the board. Fall in love with his "stretches", but I want him know where near the development of Foligno/Ennis. Quoting Ennis "When Staff calls for the puck, you gotta get Staff the puck". This stymies creativity and flow. And what happens if Staff doesnt get the puck when he calls for it. Staff's nothing more than Kotalik with a drive to the hoop. Perry would be the perfect mentor for Foligno and not to mention Armia and the rest of the new core. Thats the attitude I prefer. Not Kotalik calling for the ball likes he's Jordan.

Any wanna start a http://www.gofundme.com page for a Corey Perry Billboard....I'll kick in the first hundo.

Maybe he's being a good teammate because he believes in Stafford's ability to puck the puck in the net? Don't take things out of context... I would love Perry and if we lose Stafford and gain Perry I could careless. But use actual legitimate arguments please...

start winnin is offline   Reply With Quote