View Single Post
Old
01-11-2013, 09:59 PM
JaredCowenFan
Welcome King Leon

vCash: 500
WELL, wow. What a game, show and performance by PATTY BARTOSAK!!!!! What a guy! The Rebels were doing good for the 1st bit of the game, I'd say the first they outplayed the Blades if even that. And then the Sask Blades put the pressure on like no other in the 2nd and 3rd and the man of the year for us Patrik Bartosak kept us in it. He was unbelieveably solid(It is Believeable though) stopping 37/38 shots. With some magnificent saves and one key one that should make the top 10 for Saves of the month atleast maybe the year! Volek, Dieno and Elson tallied goals for us. With that win we stay where we're in the Standings but we pick up 2 much needed points. We're 7 points behind the Oil Kings but soon to be 9 as they're probably going to go on to beat the Hurricanes and I don't think we'll ever catch the Hitmen but things can happen. They've won 6 in a row and have been outscoring opponents like crazy. Big 2 points though.

Speaking of those Oil Kings. They're up 3-0 in the 3rd on the Lethbride Hurricanes. Moroz, Lazar and newcomer Cheek have goals for us. Glad to see it didn't take Cheek long to crack the scoreboard for his new team. Brossy has been solid aswell stopping 15/15 shots.

The Rebels play a very good P.A. Raider team tomorrow to finish of there road trip and the Oil Kings take on the very same Saskatoon Blades tomorrow. But I'm sure they'll crack the scoreboard more than tonight with some modivation to even though Brossiot is excellent is his own right.