View Single Post
Old
01-11-2013, 10:20 PM
Faithful67
Best Believe It!!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by czar99 View Post
I think EASports has way more influence in the out come than they would like to admit. I tanked the first season and some games I played to lose and my team was unbeatable. The next season I got owned and this season I feel like I'm out playing teams and my CPU is taking dumb penalties and going way out of position and I'm losing every game by one goal. Bowman scores the first goal in every game then it penalty time for half the game and then come back time in the third only to fall short.
I think that every team has a different playing style. So depending on how fast you adapt to their playing will determine the outcome of every game. Although some games you just can't score or some games your goalie eats poo. It's just like real life NHL. In the first season I joined the league with 10 games left and made a push for playoffs I finished 8th. Second season I finished 2nd in conference. This season I'm sitting 4th in conference 4 points behind the capitals for 2nd but I have 5 games in hand I have no problems with EA screwing me over. Point is just depends on how you play against other teams sometimes you have to change your gameplay style. Same as defensively. I remember how every team plays so when I go into a game I know what to do. When I play the penguins it's always a high scoring game because we find ways to solve each others D. Anyways just adapt to to people's gaming styles when you play them.

Sim in 2 hours still at work..