01-11-2013, 10:57 PM
dafoomie
Eat Mor Chikin

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to dafoomie
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatsABruin View Post
I think all you Bruin haters are in Dreamland

Scott wouldn't fight Thornton last time they played he only really started mouthing off to Chara when a period or the game was ending I think Thornton actually got involved.

I don't fully remember I just remember he wouldn't drop with Thornton but he was mouthing off to Chara near the end of a period
It goes back to when Thornton got his face cut open by Fernando Pisani's skate vs Chicago and he tried to go after a guy on their bench for saying something to him on his way off the ice.

40 stitches later, Thornton said, "If I ever find out who it was, I'll deal with it in my own way." John Scott told the press "He's more than welcome to come chirp at me. I'll kick the **** out of him." Next game they played, Thornton tried twice to fight him and Scott wouldn't go. Scott also backed down from the comments before the game, he may have thought Thornton was referring to Pisani. Scott was a scratch that game.

I don't know what else Thornton has to prove after fighting Boogaard, Laraque, Orr, Brashear, McGrattan, Godard, he doesn't back down from the bigger guys.

Last edited by dafoomie: 01-11-2013 at 11:05 PM.
dafoomie is offline   Reply With Quote