View Single Post
01-11-2013, 11:08 PM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by RomersWorld View Post
He looked great when I went to the game on Wednesday. His stats aren't impressive but you can just see his talent if you watch the games... he is going to be a really good player in my estimation. The thing that I like best is that he is a good two way player, which I didn't know upon drafting him. He plays on the PK as well.

I've watched most Icehogs games this year and Saad is the one that has the most potential to me. He may have worse stats than guys like Jeremy Morin, Ben Smith, Brandon Pirri, Marcus Kruger, ect but they don't have the tools that he does either. I predict by the end of the year he will be racking up the points on Rockford...especially now that the forward depth isn't so crowded. No need to rush him on the NHL roster this season. I'd like to wait until next year and I'll bet he makes the team out of camp.
Speaking of which....1 goal, 3 assists, 4 points, 5 shots for Brandon Saad tonight. Deserved a night like tonight after being one of the few to play hard on Wednesday.

RomersWorld* is offline   Reply With Quote