Thread: Prospect Info: 2012-13 Manchester Monarchs Thread
View Single Post
Old
01-12-2013, 12:41 AM
drugold
drunk, goals&swagger

vCash: 500
i thought you lived near san jose for some reason. thanks for your insight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnshockey View Post
Just got back from the game. here are my notes:

I've never seen a cross crease pass work so effectively in professional hockey. Not sure if it was Albany sucking that bad or if Manchester was really that good.
Manchester had very poor discipline. If you look at the box score, the Monarchs had a lot more penalties and all were justified except the diving call on Clune.
Lokti was far and away the best player on the ice.
Hickey was probably the best defenseman tonight. Didn't make any glaring mistakes and just played very solid.
On the flip side, Bodnarchuk and Campbell did not play well. Turnovers and penalties for both.
Mannino looked terrible. He's lucky the Monarchs scored 7. He must have learned how to play the puck from Quick because wow was that embarrassing.
The kid line was great. I almost **** myself when Toffoli actually beat someone in a foot race. Pearson's goal(s) were easy tap ins because he was in the right position.
Did I mention Lokti was great?
Clune is a good little agitator and really, REALLY loves to talk ****.
Muzzin was quiet until he hit people, which is good from a defensive defenseman.
Cliché was solid and I wouldn't mind seeing him in the NHL at some point. Was a good leader and seemed to stay calm talking to the ref when everyone else was chirping him.
Everyone else was average/quiet.

Was a fun game. Lastly, there was a girl, at oldest in her early 20s, wearing a Lokti jersey and very attractive. Call me?