View Single Post
Old
01-12-2013, 01:25 AM
ReginKarlssonLehner
Let's Win It All

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by OMadahey View Post
Stone and DD have been great the last while. Anyone know how old dd is, size . When drafted ?
I'm not sure if you've been watching the games closely, Stone sort of, DD, no.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrePetersson View Post
He was terrible this game.

Then he took the most stupid penalty ever in OT which cost them the game because they could have scored in OT if they actually played 4-on-4.
This.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruiser View Post
I think you just have a bias against him or something. You are pretty much the only person on here that always has negative things to say about him. Luke Richardson, Pail MacLean and Tim Murray all have spoken highly about him.

Ya he needs to be careful about taking ill-timed penalties but aside from that he had a solid game.
Hahaha, come on buddy.... Comeeeeee on budddy. He had a terrible game today. Your hyperbole use is shown when addressing the scrap, "Exciting scrap." DD has been blown away so much times in skating rushes, I don't know how you can consider that a strength for him right now. I'm not downplaying DD but I'm just saying he isn't near the amount of hype you are giving him. There are plenty of times where Grant and Stone would cycle while DD would fail to read off them.

Jessiman has been better than DD.

ReginKarlssonLehner is offline   Reply With Quote