View Single Post
Old
01-12-2013, 09:03 AM
bsl

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyhabsfan View Post
You Sir...... Are 1000% CORRECT!

I can't stand the TANK mentality .... That attitude is for losers! ( see the team that last won the cup in '67)
I'll try to explain this, again:

'Tanking' is not done by players on the ice, and no one on this board who thinks we need a couple of high draft picks (THE HORROR!) has ever suggested that the players don't play as hard as they can, and that the coach does not make every effort to win with the players he has.

'Tanking' is done by management, with a view to improving the team over a 1-2 year period. It has nothing to do with game to game play. It means understanding by management that the team in its current form is not good enough, and using the draft to try to improve the team.

It means accepting a poor finish in order to draft in higher position, and not wasting youth and valuable picks in desperate trades to scrape into the playoffs with a bad team, year after year, while never drafting higher than 10th overall. It does not mean asking the team to lose.

Do you get it? How many times do we have to say this, for how many years, before people here get this? Is the evidence not starting to appear?

Do you Like Galchenyuk?

That was 'Tanking'. That was 100% pure 'Tanking'.

Here's an idea: If you don't agree with my post, than you can also not ever say how much you love Galchenyuk. Do you agree? Do you agree to never ever admire Galchenyuk and how happy you are he plays for the Habs?

If you don't agree, than please don't post the likes of above again. One year of argument , and now solid evidence, should have been enough.

bsl is online now   Reply With Quote