View Single Post
Old
01-12-2013, 10:15 AM
RockLobster
Jon Snow, Uneducated

vCash: 844
Ok guys, now that ALL 20 teams are filled and we are less than 2 hours from our Live Draft, I thought I'd ask some questions to those who may be up and on this forum right now.

Firstly, Yahoo Fantasy Hockey set the Trade Deadline for 3/21/13, I can't put it past that date at all and it defaults to that date. I do however have the option to have NO Trade Deadline. I thought that I'd put it to a vote and majority of those who respond can determine the outcome of that.

Secondly, There's an option called "Lock Eliminated Teams" and it's defined as such: "Prevent teams eliminated from the playoffs and consolation games from adding and dropping players during playoff weeks." Now I personally believe that a team should be able to make changes in Playoffs, even those in the Consolation Playoffs. And if a team is eliminated from PO Contention, I still don't believe that they shouldn't have the right to try and better their team through adds/drops in order to try and win the Consolation Playoffs. This setting was default set to "Yes" in that teams WOULD be locked. I have tentatively changed it to "No", but will change it back if a majority want it that way.

Other than that, I haven't seen too many other settings that I feel would require some input from those of us playing. I just hope that we all have fun!

Good luck this year gents!

RockLobster is online now   Reply With Quote